There are over 120,000 species of flies worldwide. Flies are considered pests because they pose a health risk to humans, pets and livestock.
They can infest your home or business and spread diseases like Salmonella and E. coli. A few species may even bite humans and animals.
If a small fly problem is left uncontrolled, it has the potential to turn into a serious infestation. Some fly species are able to mature from eggs to adults in just seven days.
There are simple ways you can identify the signs of a fly infestation and reduce the need for fly control. Taking a proactive approach with deterrent measures will also help you avoid costly treatments.
Our fly treatment experts are second to none in their expertise and once an assessment has been completed, they’re extremely meticulous in making certain your home is free from flies. Each and every one of our fly exterminators are trained to high standards and are completely vetted and insured. Operating for years in your local area, we are proud to offer an individual and tactful approach with our first-class work. Request a quote now and ensure your environment is a safe and healthy one.
Flies can be a nuisance when buzzing around your home or business.
You may initially decide to ignore the problem, but if you see flies in large numbers you could be facing an infestation, which requires professional fly control.
Potential harm from Flies:
- spread of diseases
- contaminated food
- bites – some species will bite humans and animals
It is important to act if you see an unusually large number of flies or if they are really interfering with your home life or business.
Signs of a Fly Infestation
Noticing a few noisy flies in your house or business may not mean you have an infestation.
However, it should act as a warning sign to take some preventative action.
- Small dark clusters of spots – in light areas (the size of a pinhead)
- Regular sighting of flies – around your home, food or bins
- Maggots – these are flies in their larval stage and could indicate a potential breeding site on your property
Worried about an infestation?
Our professional fly control service will kill flies on your property and identify and remove any potential breeding environment.
Why Choose Panic Pest Control
We provide expert advice on how to prevent future fly infestations.
There are many varieties of flies, from a fruit fly to a common house fly, and we will treat your home according to species, and severity of infestation. Panic Pest Control is an ideal choice for fly and cluster fly treatment!
Our service includes the elimination of adult flies and the removal of any breeding site, which could create more problems in the future.
We offer a FREE survey of your home or business to identify your specific problem.
- Correct identification of fly species.
- We are fully qualified and licensed by the Cyprus Health Authority
- Our targeted treatments can be tailored to your specific needs.
- We have a range of effective fly control products, including electric fly killers.
- We can be flexible enough to suit your working or home life – weekdays or weekends, early mornings and late evenings – and you can call on us even at short notice.
- Our fly treatment experts use the best insecticides on today’s market that are not harmful to your health. They will protect your home for up to 3 months!
- Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to look out for and prevent flies re-emerging in your home and, when appropriate, provide follow up visits.
Book Fly Control Services in Paphos Now!
Call us on 99489888 to discuss how to get rid of flies quickly and efficiently. We will contact you within 24 hours to arrange an appointment time convenient to you.It’s quick and easy to contact us! Call now for a no-obligation, free quote and speak to one of our friendly staff about any queries you have. We’re available right around the clock – 7 days a week – for advice either over the phone or by using our online enquiry form.